My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Am Still Here!

Hey Everyone,

I know I have been lacking in keeping up with the daily posts and I am very sorry for that! It has been hard for me to keep up with my daily posts this time around because my new job has been taking up most my time. But I know that is no excuse! I am determined to make this work and I want to get back in good health for my family! I can not do this without you all and I hope that you all will continue to stand by my side. Please don't give up on me! I will be back tomorrow with a full daily post.

Thanks!

- The Heavy Man

2 comments: