As I rolled out of bed this morning, I went straight to the scale. Feeling a bit anxious, I took a deep breath before I stepped up onto the scale. As I took my first step, I was chanting 232... 232.... 232... in my head. Once I was fully on the scale, I looked down and 232.4 lbs appeared on the screen!! This brings my total weight loss for the mission to 69.6 lbs! I am so close to reaching 70 lbs lost and I am even more motivated now to get there. The goal of reaching 232 lbs flat, is still alive. I have a feeling that I will be reaching it very soon. Then the next step is breaking into the 220 lbs range!
I Have Been Tagged!
This morning I was informed, by my friend Patrick, that he tagged me in his most recent post. Patrick writes a very inspirational blog called, "Responsibility 199." He is fighting the same weight issues as many of us are and he is determined to make it to 199 lbs. If you have not visited his blog yet, please do so very soon and show him the same support and love you all have shown me. Thank you!
Anyway, Patrick was tagged the other day with four questions from another fellow weight loss blogger. His task was to answer the 4 questions and then to ask 4 other bloggers a different set of questions. So, in the spirit of keeping this tradition alive, I am going to answer the 4 questions that Patrick tagged me with and then I will pass 4 brand new questions onto 4 more bloggers.
1. You are banished to a small island with seeds to grow one veggie, that's all you get to eat for eternity, which veggie do you choose?
- I have always hated to eat veggies in general but I had to learn to overcome this hatred, for my own good. Since the start of my mission, I have learned to like broccoli. Not because it is green, but because it is zero points in the Weight Watcher's Points System. This means I can eat as much as I want to. So, broccoli would be the answer.
2. Farthest distance at one time you have ever walked/jogged/ran/biked, etc. under your own power?
- I have been able to walk pretty far over the past few months, especially with my many trips into New York City. However, I am most proud of being able to run 4.4 miles without stopping. This happened just recently and I managed to do it in 50 mins.
3. Do you consider Friday the 13th to be unlucky, lucky, or neither?
- Ever since I was small, I thought of Friday the 13th as being an unlucky day. However, I don't have any memories of that day causing me any problems... knock on wood. So as of now, it is not unlucky.
4. What was the last furry thing you touched? And did you eat it?
- The last furry thing I touched was Patty's Mother's dog last weekend. No I did not eat it, it would probably bite me first, to be honest.
Here are the 4 bloggers I am going to tag:
1. Spunkysuzi - Working Towards A Healthier Me
2. Alan - The Pounds Off Playoff
3. Vinny - Fat to Fit Diary
4. Lisa - Rescuing Lisa
1. What was the defining moment that caused you to want to get healthier?
2. Who is your role model and why?
3. Have you ever been caught by someone, while you were singing to yourself in the mirror?
4. What was the best Halloween costume you ever had?
With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:
Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 36 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watchers Points System)
Breakfast - 4 Eggo nutirgrain waffles = Points 4
Snacks During the Day - 3 serving of mini rice cakes = Points 6
Early Afternoon - 1 serving of leftover homemade Chicken Pot Pie (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 5
Mid Afternoon - 1 serving of leftover homemade Chicken Pot Pie (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 5
Late Afternoon - 1 serving of leftover homemade Chicken Pot Pie (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 5
Dinner - 1 serving of homemade Beef Stroganoff (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 9
Dessert - 1 Weight Watcher's ice cream cup = Points 2
Total Points Eaten Today = 36 Points
Today I ran for 35 mins on the treadmill. Tomorrow I will be executing the weight lifting portion of my workout routine.
|Day #159 Weigh-In|
|Day #159 Front Shot|