My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day #23 - Being Sick Sucks!

The Day in Review

Well it is day #2 of being sick. I was hoping the NyQuil would do trick last night but unfortunately all it did was make me go to sleep quicker. And being at work the whole day, feeling physically out of it, was not making the situation any better. Not to mention, not sleeping in the same bed as my wife sucks. I hate the feeling of being lonely in a big bed especially when I feel like crap. And finally, I am trying to stay away from my wife and son as much as I can because we can't afford them getting sick.

Anyway, getting back to the day. Today just seemed to last forever. I guess that is a good thing when you have so much that needs to get done at work. On the other hand, it sucks when all you want to do is go home and lay in bed until you don't feel sick any more. I just realized how much I was complaining in this post and I am sorry for that everyone!

As you can probably tell by now, I did not go to the gym again today because I felt like crap. But I did however, stick to the healthy eating for the second day in a row! I know the will power, that I had once upon a time, is making its way back. And when I have finally kicked this cold for good, I know it will be full speed ahead once again! Well it is time for medicine and hopefully I will be sleeping soon.

I promise I will try not to make tomorrow's post sound so boring. Good night everyone! Tomorrow starts a new day!

- The Heavy Man


Today's Meals (I am allowed 57 Weight Watcher's Points / Day)

Breakfast - Egg whites on a whole wheat bagel with a slice of American cheese = 11 Points
Lunch #1 - Foot long Double Turkey sub on wheat bread with American cheese, pickles, and a side of sun chips (Subway) = 26 Points
Lunch #2 - 1 Serving of left over turkey with a side of fat free gravy, a side of brown rice, and a side of broccoli = 7 Points
Dinner - 1 serving of Chicken Parm with a side of whole wheat pasta (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = 13 Points
Snacks - 3 Apples = 0 Points

Total Points Eaten Today = 57 Points


Today's Workout / Exercise Routine

This cold that I have has sidelined me for the second day in a row from going to the gym. I am hoping that tomorrow will be a different story!


Today's Photos

Thursday, October 4, 2012
(Front Shot)

1 comment:

  1. Proud of you for sticking to it even though your feeling sick!

    ReplyDelete