My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day #206 - Just Another Day in Charleston, SC

I am sorry if my posts have been a little repetitive and boring lately but everyday seems to be the same down here. I wake up, I work for about 14 hours, I run or lift weights, I write my blog, and then I go to sleep. And then I wake up again the next day and do the same exact routine all over again. It is starting to drive me a little insane. I love the fact that Patty is down here with me for the holidays but we both miss home very much and wish we were there. But like I mentioned yesterday, that is life and I will roll with the punches if I have to. I know Patty feels the same way too.

I have started to gain back the momentum that I lost for a few days. The scale is going back downwards in weight once again and I am happy to see this. At least something positive is happening down here. I actually can't wait until Patty and I move into the host hotel  for my event on Sunday. We will have a gym to use 24/7, plus we will be away from all of the madness that is surrounding the house that we are currently in right now. And we are getting one of the presidential suites when we make the switch. That is also something exciting to look forward to. Anyway, the day has finally come to an end and of course I have more meetings and objectives ahead of me tomorrow. I hope you all have a great night!!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 49 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Snacks During the Day - 2 servings of reduced fat wheat thins = Points 6
Lunch - Foot long double turkey sub on whole wheat bread with 2 slices of american cheese and a serving of sun chips = Points 23
Dinner - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches on wheat bread with a serving of baked chips and wheat thins = Points 16

Total Points Eaten Today = 45 Points (4 points under my daily limit)

Exercise

Today I ran outside for 30 mins. Tomorrow I will attempt to get into the gym and if not, I will run once again.

Day #206 - Weigh-In = 213.6 lbs
Day #206 Weigh-In











Day #206 Front Shot

4 comments:

  1. I know the repetition might be boring, but sometimes I think as far as weight loss routine can be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going great for being away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Repetition is the point of this health and fitness game. Be as boring as you wanna be because it is working.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same old, same old can be a very good thing :)

    ReplyDelete