My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day #204 - Work Rules The Day Again

Like I mentioned last night, crunch for my event is here and my phone did not stop ringing the entire day. I felt like I was a mad man answering emails and directing everything from behind the scenes. The great thing about today was that all of my apparel has come in and my sponsors are starting to send me their deliverables. There are a few open ended objectives that have to be finalized but I think everything will come together very nicely when all is said and done. We are now 6 days until everyone arrives down in Charleston on Sunday and Monday. I can't wait for this all to be done and over with.

Anyway, I made a conscious effort to eat healthy today. I tend to lose track of my food intake when I am focused on work. And I made sure that it did not happen today. However, I did not make it to the gym today or outside to run. I literally spent the entire day, from morning to now (11:20pm), working at my desk in my room. I stayed in my room because it tends to get noisy in this house during the day. I managed to get a lot done today but I am still upset with myself for getting to wrapped up in work to not workout. Especially after weighing in this morning at 214.8 lbs. I knew I would spike again after last night's anniversary dinner. I am going to make sure from here on out, to make time for myself during the day to get some sort of workout in for the next two weeks. It will be a lot easier again, to get back to my routine, when I get back home.

Until tomorrow night my friends, have a great night!!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of  the Day (The Heavy Man - 49 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - Grilled cheese sandwich with a serving of wheat thins = Points 9
Early Afternoon - Grilled cheese sandwich with a serving of wheat thins and an apple = Points 9
Late Afternoon - 2 slices of whole wheat bread with a serving of peanut butter and 2 sides of wheat thins = Points 15
Dinner - (1) 6" Turkey sub on whole wheat bread with a slice of american cheese, a serving of baked chips, and an apple = Points 13

Total Points Eaten Today = 46 Points (3 points under my daily limit)

Exercise

I did not workout today due to work. Tomorrow I will be doing cardio.

Day #204 - Weigh-In = 214.8 lbs
Day #204 Weigh-In











Day #204 Weigh-In

No comments:

Post a Comment