My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day #90 - The Mother of All Workouts

Today, I had what I would probably call the mother of all workouts. Patty's sister had told us at the beginning of this week that she would have all of her stuff out of the second bed room in our apartment by the start of the weekend. At that point in time, Patty and I had decided that we were going to move all of our stuff out of our bed room into the now vacant one because it was bigger then the room we were in now. We also discussed about turning our now formal bed room into an office / guest room, so I can write my blog posts and do some work at home without taking up the entire living room any more.

We woke up around 10:00 am this morning and we just finished all we could do for one day about a 1/2 an hour ago. As soon as I woke up this morning, I decided to put together all of the new furniture we bought during the various parts of this past week. I think my hands are going to be sore for a while and if I don't see another screw driver for a long time, I will be extremely happy. Not only did we put together furniture the whole day, we also sorted through basically everything we own, threw a ton of garbage out, and I think we rearranged every room about 10 ten times.  I don't think I have ever been more exhausted in my life. I can tell you this, the only thing worse then living on the top floor of a 3 story building, is having to carry everything up and down those 3 flights of stairs because we do not have an elevator in the building.

I can barely keep my eyes open while writing this post tonight. I have no doubt in my mind that going from 10 am this morning to now, has helped my lose a little bit of weight today. Well that is it for tonight, I have to wake up early tomorrow morning to pick up 2 gigantic couches from my mother's house. My goal is to be relaxing in our newly rearranged apartment by early tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man = 38 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watchers Points System)

Breakfast - Egg whites with 1 slice of Weight Watchers american cheese on 2 slices of Weight Watchers whole wheat bread = Points 3
Snack During the Course of the Day - 4 rice cakes = Points 4
Lunch - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (Weight Watchers ingredients) with a serving of sweet potato fries = Points 7
Dinner - 1 serving of homemade Beef Stroganoff (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 9
Dessert - 1 Weight Watchers ice cream cone = Points 2

Total Points Eaten Today = 25 Points (14 points under my daily limit) I was moving around so much today that I didn't even realize that I ate only 25 points worth of food today.

Exercise

I did not make it to the gym today but I did have a hell of a workout today. I was building furniture, moving heavy furniture, walking up and down 3 flights of stairs the entire day throwing heavy bags of garbage out. Tomorrow I will be moving 2 gigantic couches into my apartment up 3 flights of stairs. I will also make a conscious effort to make it to the gym as well, to execute my new Shoulder and Arms routines.

Day # 90 - Weigh-In = 256.2 lbs
Day #90 Weigh-In











Day #90 Front Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment