My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day #3

What is up everyone!! Today is Day #3 and I am feeling motivated and full of energy. 

I will admit that I had my first official struggle this morning. I said yesterday that I was going to attempt to get in the habit of waking up at 7am to do my cardio workout. Believe me when I say that I had every intention on getting up to do so. However, I slept through my alarm and supposedly my fiancee tried to wake me up.  In her words, I rolled over and went right back to sleep.

I remember someone telling me once that in life you will make mistakes and there will be bumps in the road but it is up to you to learn from them and not let them stop you from completing your goal. I will not let this little bump in the mission get me down. I am still going to set my alarm for 7am and give it another try tomorrow. 

449 days is plenty of time to get things right.

With that being said let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day

Breakfast - Scrambled egg whites on whole wheat bread with a side of fresh mixed fruit and a bottle of water
Lunch - Tuna on honey oat bread with a slice of american cheese and lettuce from Subway. I also had a side of baked potato chips with a bottle of water
Dinner - Half a chicken ceasar salad with half an italian sandwich from Panera and a bottle of water

I also took all of my vitamins that I purchased form GNC.

Exercise Plan

I am going give a second attempt at trying to develop a habit of waking up at 7:00am every morning to do my daily cardio routine starting tomorrow. I will keep everyone updated on how it goes.


Day #3 Weigh-In - 300.4
Day # 3 Weigh-In




Day #3 Front Shot

1 comment:

  1. I would love to know the details of your early morning Cardio. Once and a while I think I should exercise. If you find success with your future routine I may consider employing it myself!

    ReplyDelete