My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day #1 Part B

Hello Everyone.

The time has come to start this mission I have been planning for.  It will be hard, it will be demanding, and it will take every once of will power to stay on course. But one thing is for certain there is no turning back and I will not quit!!

With that being said, Day #1 is today and "The Mission to Healthy" has officially started.

I will be executing this weight loss program by eating correctly, exercising everyday, and taking vitamins (Vitamin C, Flax Seed Oil, CoQ-10, B-12 dissolving pill, and Mega Man Sport Multivitamin) that I purchased from GNC.

Please feel free to comment, ask any questions, or give advice on any of my blog posts. I promise I will try to answer everything to the best of my ability. I am not only trying to better my health but I am trying to better the health of everyone who struggles to loose weight. I do not know everything there is to know about weight loss, but I will find a way to do it the right.

The goal is to help as many people as possible, so tell all your friends to come follow my blog (http://www.theheavymansdiary.blogspot.com/) and to also follow me on Twitter (TheHeavyMan).


Day #1 Weight - 302 lbs



1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    You are the love of my life and my best friend. I am proud to be your fiance and am excited to spend the rest of my life with you. I will support you each and every day in this mission and any other mission you take on throughout our lives together. I love you and I am proud of you for choosing to take this challenge head on. I can't wait to be your wife and partner throughout the stages of our lives as we move from husband and wife to mother and father. I know we will have many happy and healthy years together.

    ReplyDelete