My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Monday, May 31, 2010

Day #1 Part A

First of all....... Happy Memorial Day 2010 to everyone!!!! Have a great day and be safe!!!!

I wanted to take this time to explain the details of what my daily mission reporting is going to consist of :

1. I am going to keep everyone updated through the day via my Twitter Account (TheHeavyMan)
2. I will also use my Facebook Page to keep everyone updated with pictures and other various pieces of info
3. As for the Blog itself:
    A. I will weigh myself and record it on the blog at the end of everyday to show my progress
    B. I will also photograph myself everyday before I go to bed so everyone can see my progress visually
    C. I will share my struggles as well as my accomplishments
    D. I will share research on weight loss
    E. I will also write about people I meet who have inspired me to keep on going with this mission

I am sure that I will add things as well as take things away from this blog. I hope by the time I am in full swing, this blog is a place where people can go to share there sruggles and accomplishments.

Together we can all help each other become healthier.


- Peace - The Heavy Man

No comments:

Post a Comment