My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day #225 - Another Monday

Every Monday signifies the start of a new week. In my eyes, it is the day when all of the goals and objectives are set for the up coming week. I also know that from Monday to Monday, is the time period when I aim to lose my 2-3 lbs of fat for the week. Monday is also the day I started this mission, over 7 months ago. And taking all this into account, every Monday is when I record my most up to date weigh-in on the Weight Watcher's website. By recording my weight every Monday with Weight Watcher's, I am able to see how much I have lost for the week as well as how close I am to reaching my goals. Weight Watcher's also calculates my daily points every time I move into the next level of weight loss.

However, I have not recorded my weight, with Weight Watcher's, since the first day I was down in Charleston, SC. Which means I have gone over a month without knowing if my daily points limit was the same or if it had to be adjusted. And yesterday, I finally realized that I had gone that long without doing so. And you will never guess what happened with my new points calculation. Right after I recorded my weight online, my daily points limit dropped 4 points. This means that I have been eating at least 4 points over my limit now for a while. And this might be part of the reason why I was stuck at 208lbs for a while as well.

Regardless, it is what it is and it is time to move forward. I made sure, yesterday, to stick to my new points limit and to workout hard, just like I always do. Anyway, it is time for me to do some work and I will be back tonight my friends, to fill you in on the details for today.

With that being said, let's get to the details of yesterday (Monday, Jan 10, 2011):

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 45 Points) *My new daily points limit is 45 points.
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - Sesame Bagel with 1 egg and 1 egg white = Points 10
Snacks During the Day - 1 apple, (1) 100 cal pretzel pack, and (1) 100 cal cookie pack = Points 6
Early Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Two Cheese Veg Lasagna (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 7
Late Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Two Cheese Veg Lasagna (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 7
Dinner - 1 serving of Crusty Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 10
Dessert - 1 Weight Watcher's ice cream cup = Points 4

Total Points Eaten Yesterday (Monday) = 44 Points (1 point under my daily limit)

Exercise

I played basketball for 2 hours last night (Monday). Today I will be executing my weight lifting routine.


Day #225 Weigh-In
Day #225 - Weigh-In = 204.2 lbs 


Day #225 Front Shot

1 comment:

  1. wow..you are doing amazing! Can I get some of what you got! I sure need it right about now. You look fantastic, and I'm sure you feel fantastic!

    ReplyDelete