My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day #196 - Another Long Day at the Office

Today's post is going to be short and sweet. I hope you all don't mind but I have been up since early this morning, planning for the upcoming week. And I just got done working for the night and it is currently 2:51am, Monday morning. I actually spent the entire day, at the kitchen table down stairs, organizing everything so I can be on top of my game come tomorrow morning.

However, working the entire day does mean that I did not get to workout. Now don't get me wrong, I tried executing a workout today but I just don't think it was meant to be. I worked until 10:30pm tonight and then decided to try and run outside. But the weather was so bad, with rain and high winds, that it wasn't the ideal running outside situation. I then attempted to go to the gym, I have been using for the last week and a half, but the key wouldn't work to let me in the door. It was already approaching 11:00pm and there was nobody inside to let me in. So I ended up going back to the house to do some more work.

Needless to say, today was a day filled with work and nothing more. At least I still ate healthy the entire day. Hopefully that will keep me going strong in my current weight loss streak. Anyway, I hope you all have a great night and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 49 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Early Afternoon - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with a serving of wheat thins = Points 17
Snacks During the Day - 1 serving of wheat thins and 2 rice cakes = Points 7
Late Afternoon - 1 grilled cheese sandwich with a serving of pita chips = Points 11
Dinner - 1 homemade slider burger, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, and 2 slices of fat free american cheese = 14

Total Points Eaten Today = 49 Points

Exercise

I did not make it to the gym or run outside due to weather. I will be doing cardio tomorrow.

Day # 196 - Weigh-In = 216.6 lbs
Day #196 Weigh-In











Day #196 Front Shot




No comments:

Post a Comment