My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sorry.... I Will Be Back Soon

To all my friends,

I am sorry for disappearing over the past week. My birthday celebration this past weekend was awesome and I have been tied up at work the last few days. I have still kept up with my healthy eating and workout routine. So I haven't been gone from the mission. It have just been a little wrapped up lately in life. But that is no excuse and I will be back to posting every day starting tomorrow. I appreciate everyone's patience and I hope you are not mad at me. Until tomorrow my friends, have a great night!!

Your friend,

The Heavy Man

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it!!!! Just glad you havn't strayed from your mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life happens sometimes! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you on keeping on the mission! I know it can be hard. Look forward to your daily posts again.

    ReplyDelete