My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Friday, February 18, 2011

Days #257 - #263 - I AM BACK!!

Hey everyone!!!! I am back and I am very sorry it has taken me this long to write my next post. Since last Friday, my life has been busy and I apologize for disappearing. It was not intended but I am back now and it is time to get down to business. So the last week has been very eventful. I have gone down in weight, then back up in weight, and back down. My birthday weekend was a huge contributor to this weight roller coaster. But I did manage to get through this past weekend with only gaining a few pounds. And it is now the end of the current week and I am still go strong. I did however have a cheat meal with Patty tonight, celebrating good news. What I want to do now is share with you all a little bit from each day, during the past week, and show you the update photos from each day as well.

Friday, Feb 11, 2011 (Day #257)

Friday was the day before my birthday and it just so happened to be my father's b-day as well. So of course I called to wish him a happy birthday. And of course it was the last day of the week, which meant that the weekend was upon me. Friday just so happen to be the day when I weighed-in the least since the start of this mission.
Day #257 Front Shot
Day #257 Weigh-In
Saturday, Feb 12, 2011 (Day #258)

Happy birthday to me!!! Yes my friends, my birthday was Saturday and I turned 28 years old. A fun fact about Saturday is that I was a over 100lbs lighter than I was on my birthday last year!! I just so happen to pig out on Saturday as well with a nice Hibachi dinner, followed by a night of drinking and fun. And as you can see I was still in the 196 lbs range Saturday morning.
Day #258 Front Shot
Day #258 Weigh-In
Sunday, Feb 13, 2011 (Day #259)

Sunday I woke up with what many people call a "hang over." All I have to say is that it was a good birthday :-) I also had my official birthday breakfast with my mom, step father, and grandma. It was a great way to start the morning. You will also notice that my weight went up a little due to the partying from the night before. Whoops!
Day #259 Front Shot
Day #259 Weigh-In
Monday, Feb 14, 2011 (Day #260)

The day that everyone fears because it is time to go back to work. Believe it or not, my body was still  feeling the affects of the weekend and I felt like I was dragging ass the entire day. But I did manage to get myself to basketball for a nice 2 hours of cardio. Patty and I didn't end up doing much for Valentine's Day because she had night classes and we were both exhausted. I did however manage to stay away from all of the, not so good foods, that Valentine's Day brings to the table.
Day #260 Front Shot
Day #260 Weigh-In
Tues, Feb 15, 2011 (Day #261) - Wed, Feb 16, 2011 (Day #262)

Nothing happened at all on both Tues and Wed. That seems to happen a lot because they are both in the middle of the week and are usually boring days. I did however stick to the mission and the healthy eating routine. So that is a definite plus. You can also notice that I started to go back down in weight as well.

Day #261 (Tues) Front Shot
Day #261 Weigh-In
Day #262 (Wed) Front Shot
Day #262 Weigh-In
And that brings me to today (Thurs, Feb 17, 2011 - Day #263). It was a very eventful day at work and in my personal life. I received some very good news from an old friend that I am excited about. I also worked my butt off at work to get a lot of things done. I then decided to pick up some flowers for Patty and to treat her to a nice dinner. A dinner that I just so happen to have a cheat meal during. So we all should expect to see my weight go back up again on the scale, come tomorrow morning. I am not worried though, because I am about to kick my mission into another gear. My wedding is six short months away and I am going to look damn good by the time it is here. Anyway my friends, I had fun catching up with you all and I look forward to my next post, which will definitely be tomorrow....... I promise!!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 45 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

* Today I had a cheat meal with Patty, celebrating some good news.

Breakfast - 4 Eggo nutrigrain waffles
Snacks - 1 pear, 2 servings of wheat thins, and 1 serving of baked chips
Lunch - (1) 6" double turkey sub on wheat bread with a slice of american cheese and a serving of baked chips
Dinner - Half of a sampler appetizer, chicken with pasta and alfredo sauce

Exercise

I did not workout today. I went straight from work to pick up Patty and we went out to dinner.


Day #263 Weigh-In
Day #263 - Weigh-In = 197.8 lbs











Day #263 Front Shot

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!!!!!! we missed you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!
    Can't wait to hear what your good news is :)

    ReplyDelete