My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day #248 (Wed, Jan 2, 2011) - "Front Shot Photos" & Thursday Preview

Yesterday (Wed, Jan 2, 2011) started off amazing and ended the same way. I actually managed to drag myself out of bed yesterday morning to go to the gym. Once 6:15am came, I wanted to roll over so bad and go back to sleep. But I made myself get up and get dressed for the gym. It also helped that I was meeting a buddy of mine there to workout with. It was an idea that he and I came up with the other day because now we have to go in order to not let each other down. We both executed a new workout that worked our shoulders, back, and some biceps. He used to do this workout back in high school when he was preparing for the baseball season. And you all know me, I am willing to try new things, as long as they are healthy and work. Our workout lasted about an hour and we were both on our way to our offices at a very decent time. I would say it was a success! So much of a success that we ended up going to the gym again last night to do some cardio. Yes my friends..... I executed my weight lifting routine yesterday morning and then went back to that same gym, last night, to get some cardio in. Two times in one day!!

I am going to let you in on a little preview for my next post that will be recapping today (Thurs, Jan 3, 2011). This morning I weighed in at 199.4 lbs!! I think the switch up yesterday, working out in the morning and then doing a little cardio last night, actually shocked my body!! I know I might not be the same weight tomorrow morning and it might take me a little longer to be under 200 lbs permanently but I will take it for now!! So yesterday was a great day in terms of working out and this morning was great in terms of weighing in!

I am going to leave you today with my "Front Shot Photo" comparison. I usually show my "Front Shots" the day after I reveal my monthly "Side Shot Photos." I hope you all enjoy and I will talk to you next post!
Day #1 (Mon, May 31, 2010) 302 lbs
Day #248 (Wed, Jan 2, 2011) 201.8 lbs
With that being said, let's get to the details of yesterday (Wed, Jan 2, 2011):

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man 45 - Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointPlus program)

Breakfast - Eggs on 2 slices of Weight Watcher's whole wheat bread = Points 5
Snacks - 1 pear, 2 rice cakes, and 1 serving of wheat thins = Points 6
Early Afternoon - (1) 6" Chicken Teriyaki sub on whole wheat bread with a slice of american cheese, a serving of sun chips, and apples = Points 15
Late Afternoon - (1) 6" Double Turkey sub on whole wheat bread with a slice of american cheese, pickles, and an apple = Points 10
Dinner - 2 pieces of grilled chicken and a serving of whole wheat pasta = Points 11

Total Points Eaten = 47 Points (2 points over my daily limit)

Exercise

Yesterday morning (Wed), I executed my new weight lifting routine: Lat Pull Downs (3 sets), Lat Pull Downs Front (3 sets), Upright Rows (3 sets), Back Rows (3 sets), Straight Bar Curls (3 sets), Preacher Curls (3 sets), Fore Arms with dumbbell (3 sets). I was also on the bike at the gym last night for 30 mins.

Day #248 - Weigh-In = 201.8 lbs
Day #248 (Wed, Jan 2, 2011) Weigh-In











* Like I mentioned above, this morning (Thurs, Jan 3, 2011) I weighed in at 199.4 lbs. I wanted to share it with you as a preview to my next post that will be recapping today.
Day #249 (Thurs, Jan 3, 2011) Preview

2 comments:

  1. Good for you on getting a good workout in and entering Onederland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome !!!! Need I say more!

    ReplyDelete