My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day #247 (Tues, Feb. 1, 2011) - It's Side Shot Day Again!!

Well this morning (Wed, Jan 2, 2011) started off great!! But I will get to that later on tonight, after today is over. But for now I want to recap yesterday (Tues, Jan 1, 20110). I first want to thank you all for your support and words of encouragement. I was so excited about building this new consistent routine, of working out every morning, into a habit. But unfortunately it didn't happen the way I wanted it to on Monday and I was very disappointed in myself. And after reading all of the comments, I was determined to make this new direction work. I made up for it yesterday in the gym and set my sights on getting up early this morning.

Yesterday was just the same old routine of working, working out, eating healthy, and going to sleep. So nothing really interesting happened, except for the ever so popular "Side Shots!" For everyone who is new to this blog, I take my "Front Shot Photo" every single day, along with a photo of my daily weigh-in. And I know it can get boring after a while but I wanted to share with everyone what I go through on a daily basis while trying to lose weight. I think there is no better way, then showing it through pictures. However, I will stray away from that path at the beginning of every new month and take a "Side Shot Photo", to show a different view of how I have been losing weight and getting healthier. So with that being said, below are three photos. The first photo, is my "Side Shot" from Day #1 of this mission. The second photo, is a "Side Shot" from the beginning of last month. And of course the third photo, is a "Side Shot" of from the 1st day of this month, which is February of 2011. I hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think.
Day # 1 (Mon, May 31, 2010) 302 lbs
Day #219 (Tues, Jan 4, 2011) 206.6 lbs
Day #247 (Tues, Feb 1, 2011) 202 lbs
With that being said, let's get to the details of yesterday (Tues, Feb 1, 2011):

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 45 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - 4 Eggo nutrigrain waffles = Points 7
Snacks - 1 serving of wheat thins, 1 serving of yogurt pretzels, and an apple = Points 6
Early Afternoon - (1) 6" double turkey sub on whole wheat bread with american cheese, a serving of baked tostitos, and an apple = Points 13
Late Afternoon - (1) 6" double turkey sub on whole wheat bread with american cheese and an apple = Points 10
Dinner - 2 grilles cheese sandwiches (All Weight Watcher's Ingredients) and a serving of baked ships = Points 11

Total Points Eaten = 47 Points (2 points over my daily limit)

Exercise

Yesterday I ran on the treadmill of 35 mins. This morning I executed my new weight lifting routine.

Day #247 - Weigh-In = 202.0 lbs
Day #247 Weigh-In











Day #247 Front Shot

3 comments:

  1. Excellent visual, and progress!! Very motivating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go you!! Your transformation is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have done amazing and don't you just love the new WW points program. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete