My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Friday, January 21, 2011

Day #235 - Back On Track, Once Again!

I feel like I am back on track now and my current small goals of getting to 202 lbs and breaking into the 190s is just a few days away. I had a great eating day yesterday (Thurs, Jan 20, 2011) as well as I made the time to workout last night. And not only did I workout last night, but I pushed myself a little more on the treadmill. I usually run for 30 mins on the treadmill but last night I was able to go 35 mins. Next cardio day, which will be tomorrow, I will extend my time on the treadmill to 40 mins. I know it is small but I am going to take it one step at a time.

Yesterday was also a big day for stocking up in the apartment. The last week has been hectic and I felt like I was playing catch-up with my personal life. But everything is settling down because I found a new gym, I am back to my normal eating routine, and I feel more relaxed that Patty and I had visited both of our families for the holidays. So the last thing that we had to worry about was filling our kitchen with all of the healthy foods that have helped me get to were I am today. And let me tell you, it was actually fun last night going to the food store and stocking up. We also made it a point to try new meals for this up coming week but of course we still had our favorite, Chicken Pot Pie, on the list.

Anyway, it is time for the day to start and the weekend to begin in a few short hours. I will talk to you all again very soon. Until the next post, have a great day my friends!!

With that being said, let's get to the details of yesterday (Thurs, Jan 20, 2011):

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 45 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - Egg whites on a whole wheat bagel with a slice of american cheese = Points 11
Snacks - 2 apples and a 100 cal pretzel pack = Points 3
Early Afternoon - 1 serving of Beef and Vegetable Cheese Casserole (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 5
Mid Afternoon - 1 serving of Beef and Vegetable Cheese Casserole (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 5
Late Afternoon - 1 serving of Beef and Vegetable Cheese Casserole (Weight Watcher's Recipe) = Points 5
Dinner - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches (All Weight Watcher's Ingredients) and a serving of baked chips = Points 11
Dessert - 1 Weight Watcher's ice cream cone = Points 4

Total Points Eaten = 44 points (1 point under my daily limit)

Exercise

Last night I ran for 35 mins on the treadmill. Tonight I will be executing my weight lifting routine.

Day #235 - Weigh-In = 203.6 lbs
Day #235 Weigh-In











Day #235 Front Shot

2 comments:

  1. You are definitely knocking on the door of the 190's!! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good job on the cardio. Adding the time slowly seems the way to go. Cheers, Rick

    ReplyDelete