My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day #173 - Travel Series Part 12b - A Very Long But Eventful Day

Today started off at 7:30am for Patty and I down in Orlando, FL. I wish I could continue this statement with," We spent the day touring all of Disney World and hung out with Mickey in the process." But of course reality set in as I was woken up by my alarm clock as well as the wake up call I had set with the hotel. However, today did end up being a very productive day.

Patty and I started by executing an event at a high school that was roughly 20 minutes away from our hotel. The great thing about the morning event was, that it was quick and easy. I have done literally hundreds of these types of events over the past 5 years, that I can do them in my sleep by now. Once we were done with the morning event, Patty and I made our way back to the hotel to enjoy a nice healthy meal from Applebees. I love eating at Applebees when I am traveling because they have several meals on their menu that are calculated with Weight Watcher's Points. After we were done eating lunch, we had to hustle back towards the high school so we could follow the bus to our night event. The night event ended up going very smooth as well and we ended up making it out of there by 10:30pm. And we are now back in the hotel getting ready to wake up at 6:00am for our morning flight.

I know we are both tired but we are also excited about traveling home tomorrow. I love executing the events that fall on a Thursday or Friday because that means that Patty and I will be home for the weekend! Anyway, I am exhausted and I need to try and get a little sleep before our early flight. I will talk to you all tomorrow!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 35 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's Points System)

Breakfast - 2 granola bars and 1 serving of fruit = Points 6
Snack During the Day - 2 granola bars and a serving of beef jerky = Points 6
Lunch - French Onion Soup, Chicken Sandwich, and fruit (Applebees) = Points 14
Dinner - Turkey Sandwich on whole wheat bread with a side of apple slices = Points 9

Total Points Eaten Today = 35 Points

Exercise

I did not make it to the gym today. I have been running around since 7:30am this morning. I will be executing my weight lifting routine tomorrow.

Day #173 - Weigh-In = 228.8 lbs
Day #173 Weigh-In











Day #173 Front Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment