In order to fully receive this award, I must complete a couple of rules that are associated with this award. But first I would like to share with you all exactly what "The Versatile Blogger Award" stands for:
What is The Versatile Blogger?
1.) Capable of doing many things competently.
2.) Having varied uses or serving many functions
3.) Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile temperament.
4.) Capable of moving freely in all directions
As for the rules, they are...
1.) Thank the person who gave you the award.
2.) Share seven things about yourself.
3.) Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs.
4.) Let your nominees know about their award.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
Thank you Tony for awarding me with this great honor!
2. Share seven things about yourself
1. I am a huge New York Yankees Fan
2. I work in the sports events world
3. I am a sucker for chocolate chip cookies
4. My favorite movie of all time is "Rudy"
5. I wish Philly Cheese steaks were only 5 points on the Weight Watchers Points System
6. I love being around people
7. My middle name is Lee
3. Nominate 5 newly discovered blogs
1. Michele - Ruminations and Uncovering: Toward a New ME
2. Kimberly - The Woman Inside Me
3. Lisa - Rescuing Lisa
4. Diane - Battle of the Butt
5. Patrick - Responsibility 199 - I have been following Patrick for a few weeks now but I wanted to present him with an award for the awesome blog writes everyday.
Thank you once again to Tony B for presenting me with this awesome award. I would also like to thank everyone who follows this blog. Without your kind comments, advice, and tips I wouldn't have gotten this far in my mission!
With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:
Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 37 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watchers Points System)
Early Afternoon - 1 foot long Chicken Teriyaki sub on whole wheat bread with 2 slices of american cheese, a serving of baked potato chips, and apple slices (Subway) = Points 18
Snacks During the Day - 1 Weight Watchers ice cream cup = Points 2
Late Afternoon - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches and a serving of baked potato chips = Points 8
Dinner - 1 serving of homemade Two Cheese Vegetable Lasagna (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 6
Dessert - 1 Weight Watchers ice cream cup = Points 2
Total Points Eaten Today = 36 Points (1 point under my daily limit)
Today I executed the weight lifting and strength training portion of my workout routine: Dumbbell Press, Seated Row w/ Straight Bar, and Leg Extension (4 sets of each x 15 reps each), Cable Chest Flyes, Shoulder Dumbbell Press, and Bicep Rope Hammers (4 sets of each x 15 reps each), Straight Arm Push Downs, Shoulder Raises, and Leg Press (4 sets of each x 15 reps each), and Crunches, Triceps Push Downs, and Dumbbell Side Bends (4 sets of each x 15 reps each). Tomorrow I will be doing cardio.
Day #133 - Weigh - In = 243.8 lbs
|Day #133 Weigh-In|
|Day #133 Front Shot|