However, lately I have been finding motivation and inspiration from the littlest things. Let me explain to you all what I mean by sharing some examples with you:
1. For starters, I have mentioned several times that my clothes have been fitting better. Seeing that my body has been getting smaller & tighter while my clothes look like they have gotten bigger, has made me very motivated.
2. I can fit into my car seat easier now. This may seem like such a small detail but it makes me happy that I don't have work at trying to fit in my car seat anymore. I have an arm rest on my seat that I can push down to rest my arm on. In the past I couldn't even use it because it wouldn't come down all the way due my side (Love Handles) being in the way. I can now push it all the way down and fit in the seat comfortably.
3. The bath towels in my bathroom can actually wrap / fit around my body and stay up by itself. In the past I would have to hold it in place because it wouldn't even fit around my stomach.
4. I can actually walk up the stairs in my apartment building without having to stop to catch my breath!
5. I can sleep through the entire night now without suddenly waking up in the middle of the night coking because I had trouble breathing.
6. I can actually fit in between the machines at the gym. I used to have to walk around to get passed them.
7. I can actually tie my shoes without having to hold my breath because my stomach was keeping me from bending over.
8. I can put on a pair of shorts without having to sit down on the bed because I can lift my legs up a lot easier now while standing up.
9. I can now see my feet without having to suck my stomach in.
10. And one of the most important examples is that, Patty (My Fiancee) can actually wrap her arms around me when she gives me a hug. She found this out for the first time last night. After she discovered this, she looked up at me with a big smile on her face and I knew exactly how she felt at that very moment.
As you can see, you can obviously receive motivation from all of the normal places that you would expect to receive it from. I will continue to use that motivation to help me get to my main goal. However, I will keep on searching for those little things to get me through the each and every little step of the way!
With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:
Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man = 39 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watchers Points System)
Breakfast - 3 Eggo nutrigrain waffles with a cup of Light'n Fit yogurt and a serving of strawberries = Points 4
Snacks During the Course of the Day - 1Weight Watchers brownie, 1 Weight Watchers chocolate muffin, and 8 pieces of pumpernickel mini pretzel sticks = Points 9
Early Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 5
Late Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Weight Watchers Recipe), 1 Boca veggie burger with a slice of Weight Watchers american cheese on 1 slice of multi grain bread = Points 10
Dinner - 1 serving of homemade Beef & Vegetable Cheese Casserole (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 7
Dessert - 1 Weight Watchers ice cream bar = Points 2
Total Points Eaten Today = 37 Points (2 points under my daily limit)
Today I ran for 40 mins on the elliptical and I attempted to do a core body workout but my body was to soar from lifting weights yesterday and I didn't want to over do it. Tomorrow I will be executing my Legs and Shoulder routines.
Day #67 -Weigh-In = 265.4 lbs
|Day #67 Weigh-In|
|Day #67 Front Shot|