My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Under Construction

Hello My Friends,

I am officially announcing that, the Heavy Man's Diary, will be under construction starting tomorrow Sunday (March 13, 2011) and will relaunched again on Monday (March 14, 2011).  I have been hit again with some reality and I am sorry that I have not held up my end of the mission and our friendship that I have developed with you all, over the last 9 months.

I think it is time for an update with the site. A little change will be good and I hope you all will stick with me through this brief transition.

I appreciate all of the support I have received from every single one of you over the last few months and I hope what we have started together, will turn into life long friendships.

I will be back soon!

-The Heavy Man

No comments:

Post a Comment