My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Monday, March 21, 2011

Day #7 & #8 (Part 2) - From Feeling Fine to Feeling Sick

Hello My Friends,

I first want to apologize for missing yesterday's post. As you all know, Patty is currently studying for her Master's degree and she had some very important papers she had to write yesterday for her classes today. So she had to use the computer. She has successfully finished and I am back tonight. I was determined to not miss 2 days in a row. By the way, you really didn't miss anything yesterday. I got some work done and tried to relax a little before the week started.

Today on the other hand, started off very busy. I was up and moving on all cylinders early this morning and did not take many breaks at all. I love my new job so far and I am sure it is only going to get better as time goes on. However, as the middle of the day approached, my day started to fall off. My stomach started to hurt, my head began to pound, and I absolutely feel like crap. To tell you the truth, I don't really get sick often but when I do, it really sucks. I didn't even fulfill my daily points limit today with the fear that I wasn't going to be able to stomach it. I even attempted to play basketball tonight but wasn't feeling good the entire time. Even my friends were noticing how I was feeling and asked me if I was ok because I wasn't my normal upbeat self.

Thankfully, my brother has some cold & sinus medicine for me to take tonight. And to be honest with you all, I feel like I can fall asleep at any time and sleep all the way through the night. Anyway, I am going to head on to bed and hopefully I will be better tomorrow. I promise I will have a much better post for you all tomorrow night. Until then, have a great night my friends! Let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 43 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - 2 Rice Cakes = Points 3
Snacks - 2 pears = Points 0
Lunch- (1) 6" turkey sub on whole wheat with american cheese, side of sun chips, and a side of apple slices = Points 16
Dinner - 1 1/2 servings of whole wheat pasta and a side of whole wheat garlic toast = Points 15
Dessert - 1 Weight Watcher's ice cream cone = Points 4

Total Points Eaten Today = 38 Points (5 points under my daily limit)

Exercise

Today I played basketball for a little bit but felt sick the entire time.

Day #7 & #8 (Part 2) - Weigh-In =198.8 lbs & 197.6 lbs 
Day #7 (Sun, Mar 20, 2011) Weigh-In










Day #7 (Part 2) Front Shot










Day #8 (Mon, Mar 21, 2011) Weigh-In










Day #8 (Part 2) Front Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment