My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day #9 (Part 2) - Feeling Better

I am not sure if I had a 24 hour bug yesterday or if I ate something wrong. But I feel a whole lot better today than I did yesterday. However, my stomach was still feeling a little upset, so I didn't really eat like I have grown accustom to. None the less, I still managed to eat healthy and stuck to the mission perfectly. As a matter of fact, I believe I came in under my daily points limit again today. I was also able to execute my exercise routine much better today as well. I was so determined to get a good workout in after not feeling so well yesterday.

Work was never ending today. As soon as I woke up, it was a non stop process to get every thing accomplished that I wanted to. Not only did I have to execute my check list but I had a ton of things added onto my plate as well. Now I am not complaining at all because I would much rather be to busy than not busy at all. Plus it is very fun, when I have all the permission in the world to be as creative as I want to be! Like I said yesterday and I will say it again today, I love my new job so far!

Tomorrow is going to be a very long but important day. I will be preparing to take my first business trip for my new job and I can't wait to meet everyone for the first time. It is a different experience being able to work from home and not knowing exactly who you are talking to on the other side of the phone. I just hope I am able to impress and gain the trust of everyone I am working closely with. This also means that, "The Heavy Man" is going to be on the road once again. And guess what my friends, the scale, camera, and of course the mission are coming with me. Even though I will not be home, Part 2 of the mission will continue as planned.

Well my friends, it is getting late and I have a lot to do tomorrow. So until tomorrow and I mean tomorrow, have a great night. Let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 43 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - 2 eggs on a whole wheat bagel with apple slices = Points 11
Snacks - 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 serving of baked tostitos, and 2 rice cakes = Points 6
Lunch - 1 1/2 servings of Newman's All Natural Pizza = Points 12
Dinner - 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with a side of whole wheat pasta = Points 13

Total Points Eaten Today = 42 Points (1 point under my daily limit)

Exercise

Today I executed my weight lifting routine: Chin-Ups (4 sets), Upright Rows (4 sets), Bent Over Rows (4 sets), Dumbbell Shrugs (4 sets), Rear Delt Rows (4 sets), Arm Curls Straight Bar (4 sets), Preacher Curl (4 sets), Reverse Curls Straight Bar (4 sets), and Wrist Bends (3 sets x 2). Tomorrow I will be doing cardio.

Day #9 (Part 2) - Weigh-In = 194.8 lbs
Day #9 (Part 2) Weigh-In










Day #9 (Part 2) Front Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment