My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day #209 - Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!!! Tonight's post is going to be short and sweet. I woke up this morning feeling better than I have been the last few days. The reason for that is because Patty and I were alone in the house and there was no body from work asking a million questions or interrupting me every five minutes. I was actually able to go about my day very relaxed. I spent a little time today working and the rest was with Patty. We finally moved into the hotel today and boy did we get the royal treatment. We are staying in one of the presidential suites in the Charleston Marriott and I think I could get used to it.

Patty and I didn't get a chance to exchange any gifts today and it took us forever to find an open restaurant to eat at. This area really shuts down during a holiday but we were having fun trying to find something that was open. We ended up finding an IHOP that was open and we had our selves a nice little Christmas morning breakfast. And of course I ate healthy this morning, especially after our Christmas Eve dinner last night. Anyway, is it getting late and we have a ton of work to do tomorrow in preparation for everyone arriving for this week's big event. Wish us luck everyone and I will talk to you all tomorrow!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 49 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - 2 slices of whole wheat french toast, with egg whites, and 2 slices of turkey bacon = Points 11
Snacks - 2 servings of sun chips, 2 servings of cheddar cheese, 2 granola bars, and a fruit cup = Points 19
Dinner - Baked Chicken with a serving of risotto rice = Points 11

Total Points Eaten Today = 41 Points (8 points under my daily limit)

Exercise

I did not make it to the gym today. I did however move a lot of boxes and equipment over to the hotel.

Day #209 - Weigh-In = 211.4 lbs
Day #209 Weigh-In











Day #209 Front Shot







No comments:

Post a Comment