Yesterday morning I received an awesome award from a fellow blogger named Alan. His blog is called, "Pounds Off Playoff." Check it out when you get a moment. Anyway, I am very thankful to Alan for presenting me with this amazing award. So, in order to fully receive this award, I have to follow the protocol that goes with this award.
1. Thank the person who has given you the award
- Thank you Alan for this award!
2. Answer some questions
Sum up your Blog in five words
- A Mission to Become Healthy
What would you change about your life
- I believe in living my life with no regrets. But I did, however, answer this same question the last time I was presented an award. Wish I could of taken better care of myself a lot sooner then now. I had the opportunity to do so back in college but I chose to eat and drink like everyone else and before I knew it, I was out of control. I am definitely paying for it now. I will use that time in my life, as a learning experience and I will move on from there.
3. What are ten things people don't know about you
1. Not many people know that my middle name is Lee.
2. I sometimes dream about playing for the New York Yankees
3. I like eating pizza backwards (Crust first)
4. I love going apple picking with my family
5. I have nightmares about the "Stay Puff Marsh Mellow Man" from the Ghostbuster Movie
6. I want to help as many people as I possibly can, so they can have a better life
7. I used to make a special trip to Burger King late at night after dinner
8. I was in Lenny Kravitz first ever music video
9. I fear being alone in life
10. I want to dunk a basketball one day
4. New blogs I would like to pass this award onto
- spunkysuzi - Working Towards a Healthier Me
- Dr. Fat to Fit - Dr Fatty Finds Fitness
- Allan - Almost Gastric Bypass
* Please take a second to check out everyone of these blogs. I think you will like what they are writing about.
With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:
Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 37 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watchers Points System)
Breakfast - Egg whites on a multigrain roll with a slice of american cheese = Points 7
Early Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Chicken Pot Pie (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 5
Mid Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Chicken Pot Pie (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 5
Late Afternoon - 1 serving of homemade Chicken Pot Pie (Weight Watchers Recipe) = Points 5
Dinner - 2 Boca veggie burgers on whole wheat bread with 2 slices of Weight Watchers american cheese and a serving of baked potato chips = Points 12
Total Points Eaten Today = 34 Points (3 points under my daily limit)
Today I executed the weight lifting and strength training portion of my workout routine: Close Grip Lat Pull Down, Lateral Dumbbell Raises, and Leg Press (4 sets of each x 15 reps each), Dumbbell Press, Seated Row, and Leg Extension (4 sets of each x 15 reps each), Chest Flyes, Shoulder Dumbbell Press, and Tricep Push Downs (4 sets of each x 15 reps each), and Crunches, Bicep Curl (Ropes), and Cable Side Chops (4 sets of each x 15 reps each). Tomorrow I will be doing cardio.
Day #123 - Weigh-In = 246.0 lbs
|Day #123 Weigh-In|
|Day #123 Front Shot|