My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day #120 - The Heavy Man, Travel Series Part 6a - Going International

Yeah, you all read the title of this post correctly. The Heavy Man has officially gone international! I mentioned about two weeks ago that I went down to Philly to apply for a passport, so I could travel into Canada for 3 events that I had to run. Well, that time to travel has come and I am currently sitting in my hotel room in Canada trying to put the finishing touches on the preparation for my events that will be happening in about 6 1/2 hours from now.

The day started off very early because I had to pick up some signs for my events this morning, they turned out great by the way. I then had to rush back to my office because I had a ton of things that had to get done before I set out on the road to visit our neighbors (Canada) up stairs. It is funny how I thought coming into this morning that I was pretty much set with everything that I had to get down. I was way off, every little thing was a process and I ended up having to buy some new equipment because the equipment I was promised at work, was allocated some where else. To make a long story short, I didn't leave until 6:30 pm.

If you haven't traveled from North Jersey to Canada at all, I am going to tell you that you should fly when you do. I was stuck in my car for 8 hours trying to get up here. The plus side to me driving, was that I saved my company a ton of money doing so. Even though I was stuck in the car for 8 hours, I still managed to eat very healthy the entire day. I did not however, have a chance to workout today. I was busy at work the entire day and then I drove the rest. I will definitely make time later on today, after a little nap, to exercise. I am sorry that this post is so short and boring but I am extremely tired and I have to try and get a little sleep. I will talk to you all again later on tonight. I hope everyone has a great day!

With that being said, let's get to the details of the day:

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 37 Points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watchers Points System)

Breakfast - 2 Eggo nutrigrain waffles = Points 2
Lunch - Foot long Chicken Teriyaki sub on whole wheat bread with 2 slices of american cheese, a serving of baked potato chips, and apple slices (Subway) = Points 18
Dinner - Foot long Double Meat Turkey sub on whole wheat bread with 2 slices of american cheese, a serving of baked potato chips, and apple slices = Points 16

Total Points Eaten Today = 36 Points (1 points under my daily limit)

Exercise

I did not have a chance to get to the gym today. Tomorrow I will be executing the weight lifting and strength training portion of my workout routine.

Day #120 - Weigh-In = 248.6 lbs
Day #120 Weigh-In











Day #120 Front Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment