My Story

On Monday, May 31, 2010, I embarked on a mission to lose weight and to get into the best shape of my life for my wedding. For a long time that mission was a success until life started getting stressful and food became a way to cope with that stress. To make a long story short, the mission fell short before my wedding day was here. And to make things even worse, I stopped eating healthy, exercising, and blogging for over two years. I now have a very beautiful wife and baby boy but my health is still crap. So to turn things around, I am brining back "The Heavy Man" and the "Mission to Healthy."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Days #238 & #239 - Up and Down...Goes My Weight

I apologize for not posting the last two days until now. Some times it is hard to break away from life to get things you want to get done. But again that is not an excuse and I will focus on being as good as I was, putting up posts, before I went down to Charleston for the month of December. Anyway, Sunday (Jan, 23, 2011-Day #238) was a great day because I visited my mom for the first time since the end of November. And the best part was, I am 20 lbs lighter since I have seen her last. And her reaction was exactly what I thought it was going to be. It is always good to put a smile on my mother's face, when it comes to my weight loss program. She was the one person who gave me that life changing wake up call, almost 8 months ago, that started this entire mission to lose weight.

Below are the update pictures for Sunday. Notice that my weight had gone up since my weigh-in Saturday morning. I had reached my goal of 202 lbs on Saturday morning but then executed my weight lifting routine and had a cheat meal, on Saturday afternoon, to celebrate my 100 lbs lost. So, my weight did go up on Sunday morning but has started to go back down since then.
Day #238 (Sun, Jan 23, 2011) Weigh-In
Day #238 (Sun, Jan 23, 2011) Front Shot
Monday (Jan, 24, 2011 - Day #239) was just about the same as every Monday. I traveled into the office, completed all of the objectives I had mapped out on a daily check list, and then ventured into NYC to see my brother's show at Caroline's on Broadway. And of course I ate healthy the entire day. The only two things that were different yesterday, is that I did not get a chance to play basketball last night because of my brother's show and I did not make it to the gym to workout. I had set my alarm for early in the morning but I slept right through it. And then I was in the City last night until 10:30pm, so I did not have much time to do anything. I did however, walk 30 blocks in the freezing cold. That must count for something.

I did start the day off on a good note yesterday because my weigh-in was less than what it was on Sunday. So I am apparently dropping back down to 202 lbs and hopefully more, if I can keep this momentum going. Anyway, below are yesterday's (Mon, Jan 24, 2011) update photos. I hope you enjoy and I will talk to you all in the next post. Until then, have a great day!
Day #239 (Mon, Jan 24, 2011) Weigh-In
Day #239 (Mon, Jan 24, 2011) Front Shot
With all of this being said, let's get to the details of yesterday (Mon, Jan 24, 2011):

Meals of the Day (The Heavy Man - 45 points)
(I am currently following the Weight Watcher's PointsPlus program)

Breakfast - 4 Eggo nutrigrain waffles = Points 7
Snacks - 4 rice cakes and 1 pear = Points 6
Early Afternoon - 1 Boca chicken patty with a slice of Weight Watcher's american cheese on a WW whole wheat roll and a serving of baked chips = Points 11
Late Afternoon - 1 Boca veggie burger with a slice of Weight Watcher's american cheese on a WW whole wheat roll and a serving of baked chips = Points 10
Dinner - 2 pieces of grilled chicken on 2 slices of white bread and 6 french fries = Points 12

Total Points Eaten = 46 Points (1 point over my daily limit)

Exercise

I did not make it to the gym yesterday but I did walk 30 blocks in the city last night, to catch a train home.

Day # 239 - Weigh-In = 204.0 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment